1. Are you single or taken?
2. Chocolate or flowers?
I mean I like both but.. hm. Probably chocolate.
3. Will you do anything special for Valentines Day?
4. Do you like anyone?
I mean I did say I was taken.
5. Were you dating anyone last Valentines?
6. Who do you want to spend Valentines with?
I'd want to spend it with my girlfriend but different states so yeah.
7. Do you make a big deal about Valentines?
Not normally. Just draw something for it normally.
8. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
I don't think so.
9. Would you ever write someone a love letter?
I'm normally bad at writing but I'd try. =3
10. Do you believe in Cupid?
11. Do your parents give you presents on Valentines?
I'm not at home this year but they normally would, yes.
12. Do you still send out Valentine cards?
No because I don't physically have anyone to give them to.
13. Do you like candy hearts?
14. What is something you got last Valentines?
I... don't remember. x_x
15. Is Valentines depressing?
It can be if you think about it too much and remember you're alone. T_T
16. How is your love life?
Happy and amazing.
17. Have you ever been dumped on Valentines?
18. How many roses would you want?
I wouldn't really care about the amount. XP I'd be fine with just one, honestly.
19. Will you have a girlfriend/boyfriend this Valentines day?
20. Do you look forward to Valentines day?
If I actually got to spend it with my girlfriend, I would.
21. Who was your last Valentine from?
22. Who do you expect to get a Valentine from this year?
No one. XP
23. Who would you most like to receive a Valentine from?
24. How many Valentines will you be sending this year?
Probably none. Maybe one to my girl now that I am thinking about it.
25. Have you ever not received a Valentine?
26. What was the most Valentines you received in a single year?
I can't remember, haha. Probably when we did the Valentine's Day card exchange in elementary school.
27. Have you ever received an anonymous Valentine?
28. Have you ever sent an anonymous Valentine?
29. Will you be sending an anonymous Valentine this year?
30. What was the best Valentine gift you ever received?
I mean, the most I've ever gotten is candy and a card from my family [not including elementary school ones] so probably that, haha.
31. What was the worst?
32. Have you ever started dating someone on Valentines day?
33. Do you have a crush at the moment?
Depends on if your girlfriend counts as a crush
34. Have you ever been deeply in love?
I feel like I am so yes?
35. Longest relationship you've ever been in?
A little over a year.
36. Have you ever changed for someone?
I mean I guess I've slowly changed with every person I've been with so.. yes, I think.
37. How is your relationship with your ex?
Depends on the ex, to be honest. Some I never speak to anymore and only two I can say I still talk to.
38. Have you ever been cheated on?
39. Have you ever cheated?
When I was 12-13 and first started dating, lol. Naive little bitch I was. I mean it was the online "role-playing" thing but I still count that as cheating now anyway so. :u
40. Would you date someone who's well known for cheating?
41. What's the most important part of a relationship?
Being able to feel comfortable with each other, becoming best friends, communication, etc. It's a number of things that are important, honestly.
42. Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings?
I could never do "flings" now. What's the point to them, anyway? I like serious relationships.
43. When you are dating someone do you believe in going on "breaks"?
No. If you're not happy, don't be with them. A break wont help anything.
44. How many people have you ever hooked up with?
I don't know the term "hooked up" well enough to say. Depends, probably none.
45. What's one thing you regret saying/doing in a previous relationship?
Not realizing sooner that it wouldn't work.
46. What age do you think is appropriate for kids to start having sex?
I think it's smart to wait till AT LEAST 16 but I'm not able to back that up, haha. I've made my mistakes.
47. Do you believe in the phrase "age is just a number"?
Depends on the situation.
48. Do you believe in "love at first sight"?
I wanted to believe it but no.
49. Do you believe it's possible to fall in love on the internet?
50. What do you consider a deal breaker?
Having to completely change who you are, abuse, no communication, cheating, etc.
51. How do you know it's time to end a relationship?
If you stop feeling the same way about them, there's no communication, you start arguing all the time, you aren't happy talking to them or aren't happy being around them, etc.
52. Are you currently in a relationship?
53. Do you think people who have dated can stay friends?
I think it's possible because someone I've dated before is an extremely best friend of mine.
54. Do you think people should date their friends?
I think it's a smart idea. Then you know each other well, know you're able to have fun together, you both are able to communicate, etc.
55. How many relationships have you had?
Haaaaha ha. I don't know. x_x
56. Do you think love can last forever?
I believe so
57. Do you believe love can conquer all things?
I mean there is probably some things it can't conquer but I'd like to believe it can.
58. Would you break up with someone your parents didn't approve of?
Depends, why do my parents not approve of them? If it's because of gender, race, religion, how they look, etc then no I wouldn't leave them. If they knew something or had a bad feeling about them then I'd consider it but either way, it's my relationship.
59. If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice about dating what would it be?
Don't take shit from anyone but don't be an absolute bitch.
60. Do you think long distance relationships can work?
I've heard stories from people who made it work so yes. I hope to make the one I'm in, work.
61. What do you notice first about another person?
Normally how they act. I guess physically, their eyes and smile
62. Are you straight, bi, gay or pansexual?
Lesbian (so, gay)
63. Would it bother you if your partner suffered from any mental illness?
I mean it could make things challenging possibly but I'd be willing to work with anything as long as I still get to be with her.
64. Have you ever been in an abusive relationship?
If verbal abuse counts then yes.
65. Do you want to get married one day?
I really really really do. ;v; Like, it makes me really excited to think about.
66. What do you think about getting your partner's name tattooed?
If I had a strong feeling we will last forever then sure.
67. Could you be in a relationship without sex?
It may be hard but I could manage. I love cuddles and kisses more anyway.
68. Are you still a virgin?
69. What's more important: Looks or personality?
70. Do you enjoy love films?
It would really depend.
71. Have you ever given anyone/received roses?
Yes, actually! I received roses from an ex of mine and tried to make them last. XP
72. Have you ever had a valentine?
73. What's your imagination of a "perfect date"?
Video games, watching a movie, cuddling, etc. As long as we're together and having a good time.
74. Have you ever read "Romeo & Juliet"?
75. What's more important: Your partner or your friends?
This is a tough one. If your partner turns into a wife or husband than they have the potential of being with you more than anyone so to leave them for your friends, I'm not sure. I love my friends very much though and would hope they will be with my a long time as well. Plus my partner is a best friend of mine so... tough.
76. Would you consider yourself "romantic"?
No. I can be cute and cheesy but never romantic. XD
77. Could you imagine to date one of your current friends?
I mean I am dating one of my friends but I did have a crush on one of my other friends for awhile, so.
78. Have you ever been "friendzoned"?
79. Which "famous couple" is your favorite?
Holy fuck um. Does Youtube famous count? If so then Pewdiepie x Cutiepie, Minx x Krism, CinnamonToastKen x SuperMaryFace, Bunny x Dog Man. So many ;v;
80. What's your favorite love song?
I don't know, honestly.
81. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
82. If you're single, why do you think you are?
I'm not single but when I was, I was fairly sure it was because I always caused problems, I'm not pretty, I anger easily, I can be childish, etc.
83. Would you rather date someone who's rich but a douchebag or someone who's poor but a nice guy?
Poor but nice. I honestly don't want a lot of money.
84. Are you good at giving other people advice regarding dating/ relationships?
Even being in a lot of relationships, I can say no. I mean I can try and give them my two cents but I'm not really that good.
85. Are you jealous of couples when you're single?
86. How important is it to make a relationship official?
It depends, what does it mean to make a relationship official? Put it on facebook? Tell everyone? I mean as long as me and my partner know and agree we're together, why does the "officialness" matter?
87. Would you consider yourself "clingy", "overly attached" or "jealous"?
Yep! But she is the same way so it's fine. Neither of us mind it and we find it kind of adorable. Neither of us can share, so.. XP
88. Have you ever "destroyed" a relationship?
I don't know
89. Do you think it's silly to consider suicide because of a broken heart?
Not entirely. Depends on the amount of connection you had with the other person.
90. Are you the "dominant" or the "submissive" part in a relationship?
Depends on the context this is used in. I'd probably go with submissive though.
91. Have you ever forgotten important dates like your partner's birthday or your anniversary?
Haven't been together long enough to forget much yet, haha.
92. What's your opinion on open relationships?
No. Other people can do what they want but I could never be in one. I get jealous easily and I can't share. >_>
93. Who's more important: Your partner or your family?
Again, this is a tough one. My family helped me get my life started but my partner will hopefully become a part of my family in the end and they will be with me more than my family will be so, not sure.
94. How do you define "cheating"?
Kissing or having sexual relations with another person. But even if my partner cuddled or got really close with someone else, I'd be uncomfortable and upset so.. I dunno.
95. Is watching porn while being in a relationship inappropriate?
This is a hard one for me. I always got easily upset if my partner watched it because it made me feel like I wasn't good enough. I've gotten a little better about it but there is still a small part in the back of my head that still gets a little jealous by it. It's silly but I wouldn't deny my partner from watching it if they really wanted to.
96. Do you think Valentine's Day is overrated?
I don't think so. I mean it can't hurt to have a day dedicated to love or showing an extra bit of love so.
97. Would you consider yourself a "cuddler"?
I love cuddles so much. ;;v;;